Conditions for cycling are great. Thank you for your patience as we work to get everything up and running again. Low temperature around 40F. Chance of precip 40%. A weak cold front will create a mix of sun and clouds as we start the new week. That has led to some much cooler air for a few days. MaxTrack Doppler - Lexington View. A shower or two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Dew point will be around 34F with an average humidity of 73%. A few rain showers early changing to a few snow showers late. Tracking a powerful cold front, which will create an unsettled start to the week. The risk of weather-related sinus pressure is very high. A chance of showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening then a slight chance of showers overnight. Hazard, KY Weather Forecast | AccuWeather Current Weather 9:15 AM 65 F RealFeel 68 RealFeel Shade 64 Air Quality Fair Wind S 6 mph Wind Gusts 15 mph Partly sunny More Details Current. Follow live updates. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. |. Low 34F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Glendale area. Partly cloudy. 8 Day Forecast. Dew point will be around 30F with an average humidity of 73%. Chance of rain 20 percent. 10-Day Weekend Time Temp Description Precipitation Dew Point Wind 1 PM 3/3 60 Mostly Cloudy/Wind 23 % 55 SSE 22 MPH 2 PM 3/3 62 Scattered Strong Storms/Wind 44 % 55 SSE 25 MPH 3 PM 3/3. High 51F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. The risk of grass pollen symptoms is low. By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies. Chance of rain 40%. Areas of valley fog late. Winds will be 12 mph from the WSW. Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. Expect some plain old rain to return to the region today and over the next few days. Day 51 80% Chance of Rain Night 42 Mostly Cloudy Hourly Sunday 2/26 Day 58 Mostly Cloudy Night 50 50% Chance Rain Showers Hourly Monday 2/27 Day 70 Thunderstorms Night 52 Partly Cloudy Hourly Tuesday 2/28 Day 63 Sunny Night 44 Mostly Clear Hourly Wednesday 3/1 Day 72 Partly Cloudy Night 54 50% Chance Rain Showers Hourly Thursday 3/2 Day High 66F. Rain showers in the evening changing to snow showers overnight. High 56F. Low temperature around 34F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Thanks to a high pressure, well start out the weekend with a mix of sun and clouds. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Harlan, Kentucky . Chance of snow 50%. Low 34F. Tracking a weak cold front, which will stall out, on Monday, increasing our chances, for rain, as we start the week. About one inch of snow expected. Chance of rain 20 percent. Mostly cloudy. Keeping a close eye on our next weather maker, a strong cold front, which arrives Sunday night. A few rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Know where to go if there is a warning! Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Clear. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. What Is 'Hail Fog,' And How Does It Form? The next few days will include quite the ride in the world of weather. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Replacing outdoor lights with yellow bug lights can attract less insects. A few clouds from time to time. However, sensitive groups may experience minor to moderate symptoms from long-term exposure. Keeping a close eye on our next weather maker, a strong cold front, which arrives Sunday night. Highs in the lower 50s. See the details and snow map. Low 53F. LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - For all of you fans of Spring, you are getting an early treat with these temperatures. Cloudy early, becoming mostly sunny this afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent. High around 60F. What Is 'Hail Fog,' And How Does It Form? Low 34F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Welcome to March! Southeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 40%. Partly cloudy. High 63F. Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. Mostly cloudy with snow showers during the morning. Low around 45F. Lows in the upper 20s in the valleys and in the upper 30s on the ridges. Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. The next round will roll in during the nighttime hours. 10 Day Forecast Night Partly Cloudy 44 Tuesday 1/17. Locale ({{ $root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase }}). Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Cooler with lows in the upper 30s. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Mostly cloudy early, then sunshine for the afternoon. High 53F. Winds light and variable. Hourly Forecast for Friday 03/10 Hourly for Fri 03/ . Winds will be 11 mph from the SSE. Conditions for golfing are good. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. Partly to mostly cloudy. 2023 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The risk of suffering from a weather-related migraine is moderate. 1 weather alerts 1 closings/delays. Active weather pattern returns for the next few days, Weekday broadcast of WYMT Mountain News This Morning, 5 a.m. Snowfall around one inch. Chance of rain 40%. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. The risk of dust and dander allergy symptoms is moderate. The risk of weather-related sinus pressure is very high. High 54F. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. Keeping a close eye, on a weather maker, to our South, which will create a winter mix, for Southeast Kentucky, on Sunday. Cloudy. Low 38F. A few clouds from time to time. Gusts up to 55 mph decreasing to 45 mph overnight. High 57F. Chance of rain 60%. Sunny warmer with highs in the mid 60s. Heavy rain may also cause local high water issues. Chance of rain 30 percent. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Be sure to prevent mildew and indoor mold in your home's basement, bathrooms, and laundry room. Conditions for stargazing are good. Chance of rain 70%. Winds light and variable. Considerable clouds early. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Dew point will be around 34F with an average humidity of 74%. Temps hit the 70s on a gusty southwest wind. Conditions for hiking are great. Cloudy. Strong non-thunderstorm winds will once again blow through the region. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds will be 13 mph from the SE. Weather-wise, look for a mix of sun and clouds for most of the day with more clouds late. Cloudy with showers. Mostly cloudy. Lexington, KY Cold & Flu. Some decrease in clouds late. Partly cloudy skies. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Keep your compost area covered. Winds light and variable. Windy with lows in the lower 40s. Mostly cloudy skies. Lufthansa Flight Hits 'Significant Turbulence;' 7 People Hurt, Cozy Up to This Flexible Home Heating System That's Under $100. Winds will be 7 mph from the SE. High temperature around 49F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 36F. Be sure to warm up and cool down adequately. For areas included in that, it means all modes of severe weather are on the table. Partly cloudy skies early, then some snow showers later at night. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Lexington, KY WEATHER CAMERAS. Low 49F. Thunderstorms will be with us for most of the day. The rain and snow will change to rain showers in the afternoon. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly clear skies. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. High 52F. LIVE: 1.5 million without power amid severe storms, wintry weather, Five safety tips for before severe weather strikes, Massive winter storm to unload snow from Illinois to Maine, At least 5 dead following multistate severe weather outbreak, Cold storm will bring more heavy snow to California, Final full moon of winter rises Tuesday night, 5 things to know about the spring weather forecast in the US, Astronomy news: SpaceX rocket blazes through Florida night sky, New crew blasts off to International Space Station, 7 injured when Lufthansa flight experiences 'significant turbulence'. Rain showers in the evening changing to snow showers overnight. Chance of rain 60%. The good news is after that, the weekend looks dry and cooler and that trend will continue into early next week. Expect showers and storms, with a wild wind, gusting up to 50 mph. All rights reserved. Mostly cloudy skies. Dew point will be around 37F with an average humidity of 77%. Rain and snow showers in the morning. Partly cloudy with a chance of showers in the morning then mostly sunny in the afternoon. The risk for pest activity is high. High 53F. Low near 40F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. FIRST ALERT WEATHER DAY: Strong winds wind down late Updated : 12 hours ago HAZARD, Ky. (WYMT) - It's been a breezy day with gusty showers pushing through the region. High 54F. Lows in the mid 30s. Hour, Power outages reported across the region following severe storms, Beshear signs State of Emergency ahead of severe weather, First Alert Meteorologist Evan Hatter's 11:00 p.m. Forecast - March 3, 2023, Meteorologist Evan Hatter 6 p.m. Forecast - 3/3/23, March 3, 2023 Facebook Live Frequently Asked Questions. Clear. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 60%. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. A big wind maker will blow across Kentucky today. Lows in the lower 30s in the valleys and in the upper 30s on the ridges. Considerable clouds early. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. From severe storms to snowflakes, well see it all. Low 28F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. By Jason Lindsey. Mostly cloudy with a mixture of light rain and snow developing late. High 56F. Low temperature around 33F. Mostly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Lows will drop into the mid to upper 50s. Have a safe trip. Ensure you are servicing your mower frequently to keep the blades sharp. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%. Low 33F. Well move through another cold day and then the warm-up begins. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60%. Showers and storms are possible off and on throughout the day and into the nighttime hours. Take control of your data. The risk of suffering from a weather-related migraine is moderate. Winds will be 12 mph from the SSE. Sunny. The risk for pest activity is high. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. Conditions for lawn mowing are great. Focus on low-impact aerobic exercises. Mostly cloudy. Cloudy with showers. Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. . High near 50F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Rain and snow showers in the morning. Mostly cloudy skies. Dew point will be around 32F with an average humidity of 67%. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. A slight chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. Massive winter storm to unload heavy snow in the Midwest and Northeast. Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. It will not be a washout but you will see more rain chances lining up this week. Low near 30F. Partly cloudy with a chance of showers in the morning then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Chance of precip 40%. Low 33F. Sunshine and clouds mixed. The risk of grass pollen symptoms is low. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High temperature around 50F. Most of our region is under a level 1 out of 5 risk for severe weather overnight. Morning Forecaster, WYMT Hazard, KY current today tonight 64 F C Mostly Cloudy Pressure 27.9 in Wind SSE 10 MPH Dew Point 56 Feels Like 64 Sunrise 7:01 AM Sunset 6:28 PM Moonrise 2:49 PM. Make sure you practice your tornado safety plans at school and at work! Very windy with lows in the lower 40s. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Dew point will be around 32F with an average humidity of 75%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. After some scattered showers early Thursday, I think we stay mostly cloudy. Weather-wise, look for a mix of sun and clouds for most of the day with more clouds late. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Cooler with highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Winds light and variable. Have a safe trip. High around 50F. Dew point will be around 28F with an average humidity of 69%. Conditions for stargazing are good. Wyoming, WY Weather Forecast | AccuWeather Current Weather 5:14 PM 22 F RealFeel 6 RealFeel Shade 5 Air Quality Fair Wind WNW 15 mph Wind Gusts 24 mph Sunny More Details WinterCast. Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. This forecast looks rough for today. Chance of rain 60%. Highs in the lower 60s. 10 Day Weather - Lexington, KY As of 5:49 pm EST High Wind Warning +2 More Tonight --/ 45 100% Thu 02 | Night 45 100% ENE 12 mph Cloudy skies with periods of rain late. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds will be 11 mph from the WSW. Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Southwest winds 30 to 35 mph with gusts up to 60 mph becoming west 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph overnight. Use a humidifier or vaporizer to ease symptoms. Dew point will be around 32F with an average humidity of 71%.
Jeron Artest Transfer, Brookside Membership Cost, Low Time Cargo Pilot Jobs, Iroh Takes Care Of Sick Zuko Fanfic, Healthinex Carpet Pad, Articles W